Re: [hatari-devel] Feedback SDL2 support

Am Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:15:53 -0700 (MST)
schrieb David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>:

> "Keep desktop resolution - Selected" still has a problem of losing
> window focus on my system. I think SDL2 events become misdirected
> to hatari's parent process (or whatever window the cursor is over when
> F11 is pressed) instead of hatari... I noticed that typed keystrokes
> start showing up in the terminal window where hatari was launched
> after window focus is lost.

That's odd. It works fine for on my system. Anyway, could you please
try these two things independently, to see whether they cure this issue:

1)

Locate this code sequence in screen.c:

	if (sdlWindow)
	{
		SDL_SetWindowSize(sdlWindow, width, height);
	}
	else
	{
		sdlWindow = SDL_CreateWindow("Hatari", SDL_WINDOWPOS_UNDEFINED,
		                             SDL_WINDOWPOS_UNDEFINED,
		                             width, height, sdlVideoFlags);
	}

And replace it with this:

	if (sdlWindow)
	{
		SDL_SetWindowSize(sdlWindow, bInFullScreen ? WWWW : width,
                                             bInFullScreen ? HHHH : height);
	}
	else
	{
		sdlWindow = SDL_CreateWindow("Hatari", SDL_WINDOWPOS_UNDEFINED,
		                             SDL_WINDOWPOS_UNDEFINED,
		                             bInFullScreen ? WWWW : width,
                                             bInFullScreen ? HHHH : height,
                                             sdlVideoFlags);
	}

.... where WWWW is the width of your host screen and HHHH the height
(i.e. fill in your desktop resolution values).

2) If the first experiment does not help, please try to add a

	SDL_RaiseWindow(sdlWindow);

at the end of the Screen_SetSDLVideoSize() function.