Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Win + SDL2 = no debugger

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 8:11 PM, Christer Solskogen
<christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From what it looks like, enabling SDL1 seems to trigger the problem.
> For example win32-release-default-sdl1 failed, but
> win32-release-default-sdl2 was fine.

Yes, that seems to be the problem.
You see, if you enable SDL2 /usr/local/include will be the last of
CMAKE_C_TARGET_INCLUDE_PATH. If you enable SDL1 it will be the the
second.
and I have a zip.h there (from libzip-1.0.1), and that one will then
be picked up instead of the one in src/includes.