[hatari-devel] Win + SDL2 = no debugger

It seems with the SDL2 Windows build of Hatari, it's not possible to invoke the debugger with a keypress. It ignores the configured key (F10). Other hotkeys work (e.g. for options, reset etc. etc.).

Further... stealing the hotkey from something that works and assigning to the debugger also fails. It's some issue with the debugger binding itself.

I think this has been the case for a while - probably reported it before.

The debugger does invoke itself if an exception occurs e.g. if you pass -D and reboot TOS you get the familiar sequence of debugger events. But the hotkey is still ignored. It can't be invoked manually.

Unfortunately the build dirs on http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/windows/win64/ are now empty so I can't even get the SDL1 build any more :-/ I'll check it again later in case it's being maintained...