Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Win + SDL2 = no debugger

Le 21/11/2015 10:38, Douglas Little a écrit :
....it seems the build archive at antarctica.no <http://antarctica.no>
indicates build failures starting at revision  #db90b6c4d17b, resulting
in just sdl2 builds being output, then shortly after, no executables are
being generated (only the dlls).

Not sure if its just out of space, or if the recent HG revs no longer
builds under windows...

Hi

I see the same compile error for linux too on antartica.no, starting also with rev #db90b6c4d17b, complaining about 'zip_dir' not defined, but this struct is defined in zip.h and this was not changed recently.

I think something might be broken on antartica because I have no such error when compiling under linux.