Re: [hatari-devel] Win + SDL2 = no debugger

Ahaaa - that will explain whats going on. Thanks :)

On 21 November 2015 at 13:58, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
Am Sat, 21 Nov 2015 13:17:10 +0000
schrieb Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Thanks - I will try, but I'm not confident that's all there is to it.
>
> If I transport a functional key shortcut (e.g. F11) to the debugger
> shortcut using the config file it still doesn't work.
>
> Unless the keymap part of the config file is being completely ignored
> due to one or more bad values.

Ah, by the way, due to the different encoding, the shortcuts are stored
in a different section in the config file, "[ShortcutsWithModifiers2]"
and "[ShortcutsWithoutModifiers2]", did you use these instead of the
SDL1 sections?