Re: [hatari-devel] PhotoChrome v6.2-pre

Nicolas,

I can build an OS X binary if Troed does not have time. Do you only want the WinUAE CPU added, SDL2 support as well, or separate binaries?

Bob C

On Monday, November 2, 2015, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If there's an OS X build some day, I'll have a look at more demos.
Great work!

If he has spare time, I guess Troed could provide a build with recent changes (it would be great to have only a build with the winuae cpu, so OSX people could also check that there's no regression with the new 68000 cycle exact mode)