|Re: [hatari-devel] PhotoChrome v6.2-pre|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] PhotoChrome v6.2-pre
- From: Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 11:35:48 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ripon89_us.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=6HhoKnWXDiEcGuYlw36mFDf/KIE9rLsWaLYd7z3wwMc=; b=LB22XtRFcCWpplCgsp146FvovTY9OcjtiAXwzC4hdLi4zqGn0uUHSCrfJu9ET2OtIz Ec1Ypr2CmJoz2g8mF2qqaIonYSgc6tbdaD+iK0IaUo5VSqTT0jOwJF96sBq1gP4cnRbq LSOG+nBOiwccOSxkHGM8bZQ2T0nuxt7PvPBHlKLnbeUblkPuATmtKwYwhWoCHYleoR5l 3hJmbAnWgCvt5Rxlu/YqSLjJm7Zs9dNd6ylQYK5QClVWm1c3gThfWmVKCEME9JjZdVkO N9Ce9700WvMoAmBwTSoxFKRZ9pq5GdXL/d4ar4SVHkKk+thGltFsmvJROiveTWhwtx6J JlXw==
I can build an OS X binary if Troed does not have time. Do you only want the WinUAE CPU added, SDL2 support as well, or separate binaries?
On Monday, November 2, 2015, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx
If there's an OS X build some day, I'll have a look at more demos.
If he has spare time, I guess Troed could provide a build with recent changes (it would be great to have only a build with the winuae cpu, so OSX people could also check that there's no regression with the new 68000 cycle exact mode)