Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch

I thought this file was part of my diffs. Anyway, I added it as an
attachment.

Take care

Uwe

> Le 28/10/2015 23:25, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Commited:
> >    http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/9e11e20df838
> >
> > With correstions to:
> > - include file name for CMake macro [1]
> > - message about found optional deps
> > - readme.txt
> >
> > 	- Eero
> >
> > [1] Remove CMakeCache.txt each time before testing CMake
> >      file changes.
> >
> >      It seems that if CMake has once found something, changing
> >      the check to something that doesn't exist, doesn't change
> >      anything, CMake digs the old path from cache.
> >

> Hi
>
> removing CMakeCache.txt is already done in ./configure
>

> But I now get some error now when running ./configure :
>
> "
> CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:138 (find_package):
>    By not providing "FindUdev.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
>    asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Udev", but
>    CMake did not find one.
>
>    Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Udev" with
> any of
>    the following names:
>
>      UdevConfig.cmake
>      udev-config.cmake
>
>    Add the installation prefix of "Udev" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
>    "Udev_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "Udev"
>    provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
>    installed.
> "
>
> Did you forget to add some file to the repository ?
>
> (this is with 3.4.0-rc2)
>
> Nicolas

if(UDEV_INCLUDE_DIR)
  # Already in cache, be silent
  set(UDEV_FIND_QUIETLY TRUE)
endif(UDEV_INCLUDE_DIR)

find_path(UDEV_INCLUDE_DIR udev)

find_library(UDEV_LIBRARY NAMES udev)

include(FindPackageHandleStandardArgs)
find_package_handle_standard_args(UDEV DEFAULT_MSG
                                  UDEV_LIBRARY UDEV_INCLUDE_DIR)

mark_as_advanced(UDEV_LIBRARY UDEV_INCLUDE_DIR)