|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:57:43 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1446148664; l=2202; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Disposition: Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=YQakZgRWVMvPHHEUKMREcr+O6h72eaXBZc+DCFqdkuA=; b=GYQGKqq4BGS9HHw4LLZBq3RCQCcRbkjeErzRNCqHCJoLBZfoFEDX0l/9MYYP+R1CRkn PQfbIZew5GID+rGxO2vogRcl+L3C0wyIYB+3BFUgjyXWeoEzxghijAy1Ktr68zr0J0wcy Zwz0qirT1k9dXxZso+KtyXUjwvuGD7Czuh8=
I thought this file was part of my diffs. Anyway, I added it as an
> Le 28/10/2015 23:25, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > Commited:
> > http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/9e11e20df838
> > With correstions to:
> > - include file name for CMake macro 
> > - message about found optional deps
> > - readme.txt
> > - Eero
> >  Remove CMakeCache.txt each time before testing CMake
> > file changes.
> > It seems that if CMake has once found something, changing
> > the check to something that doesn't exist, doesn't change
> > anything, CMake digs the old path from cache.
> removing CMakeCache.txt is already done in ./configure
> But I now get some error now when running ./configure :
> CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:138 (find_package):
> By not providing "FindUdev.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
> asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "Udev", but
> CMake did not find one.
> Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Udev" with
> any of
> the following names:
> Add the installation prefix of "Udev" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
> "Udev_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "Udev"
> provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
> Did you forget to add some file to the repository ?
> (this is with 3.4.0-rc2)
# Already in cache, be silent
find_library(UDEV_LIBRARY NAMES udev)