Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch

torstai 29 lokakuu 2015 20:57:43 Uwe Seimet kirjoitti:
> I thought this file was part of my diffs. Anyway, I added it as an
> attachment.

It was, I had just forgotten to do "hg add" before commit & push.

It's now there:
	http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/

Regarding the udev dependency description, would this be more accurate:
  - udev :      found; needed on systems using "udev", to handle media
changes in the NatFeats SCSI Driver
?

	- Eero