Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch

The SCSI Driver itself does not have any influence on the functionality
of Hatari. Only when the TOS stub is started the native SCSI Driver code
is used.

Anyway, there are several ways to switch off parts of the functionality,
but only libudev may be something that one might not want to depend on.
On the other hand, I wonder whether any Linux distribution runs without it.

Take care

Uwe