|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 22:45:46 +0200
- Cc: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1445201149; l=1395; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:Cc:To:From:Date; bh=yE8CWIT09ZQRUCZeI74wihjqIKHf9ZmnwLzcmcvNBQI=; b=sfMKVPbRPW0LGWoyS/YX8FG7vsul21jQkQpWBFdsr+m4ifIthiU9Skdc6rhg79/huwm BZmor0JpcyRYh1RpgmwX3l+CitHQRfKQbPrg2D1pMVY1FIMhfbUf9eJ4WDjZt+A8W4//m 30kIVCZriOGmX6CJZZtQy0cD2MLGgafCN5E=
The SCSI Driver code is compiled conditionally, only for Linux. Whether
it is compiled or not does not have any effect on other Hatari features.
> ----- Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > Hi,
> > lauantai 17 lokakuu 2015 10:22:14 Uwe Seimet kirjoitti:
> > > In order to finalize the media change detection code I will have to use
> > > libudev. How do can I correctly tell cmake to link against libudev? As a
> > > work-around I have modified CMakeCache.txt like this:
> > >
> > > CMakeCache.txt:SDL2_LIBRARY:STRING=/usr/lib64/libSDL2main.a;/usr/lib64/lib
> > > SDL2.so;-lpthread;-ludev
> > >
> > > But CMakeCache.txt is a generated file, so the right solution must be a
> > > change in a cmake-related file. Can you please help me with this?
> > For examples on how to do that, see CMakeLists.txt and cmake/Find*.cmake
> > files.
> > Note that you need also to have check for include file, not just library.
> > (Depending on distro it may be possible that some library dev packages
> > install their own CMake files to the CMake system directories.)
> > I'm not really *that* familiar with CMake, so I put CC on list too.
> > - Eero
> I'm concerned that libudev is an additional (not fully portable)
> dependency for Hatari.
> Maybe there should be some discussion.
> David Savinkoff