Re: Fwd: [hatari-devel] DSP for Previous

I've given it another try yesterday, and SSI is broken again.

I'll have to do it step by step.

I'll tell you when it workes better.

Regards and thanks for the help.
Laurent

Le 07/10/2015 19:19, Andreas Grabher a écrit :
If you apply the appended patch on top of my other changes, the SSI part should be OK. But it might need some further cleaning, because some parts are obsolete with the new interrupt handling (checking the interrupt enable bits no longer necessary).

I'm quite sure you'll get much more reliable and compatible emulation with the new interrupt handling.
If you have any questions, please just ask.

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: