Re: [hatari-devel] STF/STE using WinUAE CPU in prefetch mode

Le 01/10/2015 23:48, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Tonight tests (many overscans) :

Virtual escape (equinox) = works OK
POSH (checkpoint) = works OK
Vodka demo = works OK
The overscans demo (paulo simoes) = works OK
Genius as no berder = works OK
Cuddly demo : same behaviour with old and new core. The screen called
"spreadpoint demo" doesn't start with neither of the hatari core.
odd stuff (Dune, Sector one) = works well.

 From what I've tested untill now, hatari new cpu core with prefetch
mode works well.

Hi

thanks for the tests, I guess it covers enough cases to be rather confident that things are working correctly.

Regarding cuddly demos, I can't get the spreadpoint screen to work when using cuddly_p.zip from pouet.net. Use the version cuddlyss.zip from
http://demozoo.org/productions/76257/

Unfortunately, many disks were sometimes badly dumped to ST/MSA and now those wrong floppies have spread all around :( I guess one day I will dump my original floppy collection of ST demos, just to be sure :)