Re: [hatari-devel] STF/STE using WinUAE CPU in prefetch mode

Le 30/09/2015 13:03, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Nicolas,

Please let us know when we should start testing our favorite games with
the WinUAE core. I have not used it except when running as a Falcon
because if the recommendation to use the old core for ST/STe programs.

Well, you can now, but use "prefetch mode, slower" mode in the system settings, not "cycle exact, slower".

Regarding games, it's less likely to show differences when you use a cracked version. So if possible, try the IPF or STX version with the original protection still in place.