[hatari-devel] Hatari SCSI Driver (Linux only), version 0.51 beta

Hi all,

The TOS component of the SCSI Driver beta version for Hatari (Linux only) is
now available for download on http://hddriver.seimet.de/en/downloads.html.
Please see the README file included in the archive for details. You need
the latest Hatari development sources to run this software. Hatari 1.9.0
or older will not work.

Note that running HDDRIVER on Hatari is *not* a requirement for using
this software. Any application with SCSI Driver support should run with
this driver. I have successfully tested HDDRIVER, HDDRUTIL and DISKUS.
The CBHD partitioning tool also seems to run, but I did not thoroughly
test it. Roger is going to test ExtenDOS.

Eero, thank you for helping to integrate the SCSI Driver into the latest
development sources.

Take care

Uwe