[hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch

On perjantai 11 syyskuu 2015, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> Now that Hatari 1.9.0 has been released I would like to request my SCSI
> Driver patch (the latest version is attached) to be integrated.

I commited it to Hatari repository.

The HAT_SCSI driver mentioned in your documentation:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/file/214fb9dad54f/doc/scsi-
driver.txt

Doesn't yet seem to be on your downloads page.
That is needed before others can test the driver.

> If there is still anything I should do before that,
> please get back to me.

You could add File_Lock() and File_Unlock() calls
to where you open and close the device file.