Re: [hatari-devel] Atari TT emulation and SCSI/Atari SysV Unix

That's a fascinating story, Uwe :) I agree it doesn't make sense to compile / port current software for it but for historical reasons it's great to have it available (maybe one day Hatari will really be able to run it). I'm sure you'd make Alex & co's day if you manage to find the intact image file, they seem to really enjoy digging in this piece of history.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the way, this is the main reason why I was running ASV:

http://www.seimet.de/en/simulation.html

ASV was my main development platform.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes