Re: [hatari-devel] Atari TT emulation and SCSI/Atari SysV Unix

No, Atari's SVR4 only runs on the TT. And the X11 distributed with it
only supports the TT high resolution. ACSI is not supported. This is
most likely because ACSI/DMA cannot directly access TT RAM. You
definitely should have TT RAM, though, because Unix requires much more
resources than TOS.

Take care

Uwe