[hatari-devel] OS X Hatari compilation and STX problem

I was testing Hatari with an STX file (War Heli) I found on this Atari Forum thread:
http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=26976&start=275

The War Heli game boots up in Steem 3.7.2 but it locks up in Hatari 1.8 and even the development version of 1.9.0. I turned on disk write protection in case that was the problem. I do not have any great interest in the game, but I am always interested in any Hatari incompatibility.

In addition, when I used Xcode to compile Hatari 1.9 on OS X, I received the following error:
  "_Dialog_HaltDlg", referenced from:
      _Exception in libUaeCpu.a(newcpu.o)

I did not have this error the last time I attempted to compile Hatari using Xcode a month or so ago. I also did not receive the error if I simply compiled Hatari using ./configure and make.

Bob C