Re: [hatari-devel] test to run on real falcon

Le 04/07/2015 01:32, Roger Burrows a écrit :
On 3 Jul 2015 at 23:08, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

Le 03/07/2015 22:09, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Same result for me: No bus error

Falcon 030, 14 Mo RAM, Tos 4.04

Unfortunately, 14 MB is the case where no bus error can happen, because
there won't be any empty region between end of ram and TOS/IO at $E00000.

Is it possible to remove easily this extra ram to go back to 4MB ? Or
maybe someone has a 4 MB falcon ?

Sorry, can't do that easily as I have no 4MB board.  But I have a 1MB board if
that's of any use (Falcon TOS barely boots in 1MB :-)).

If it's easy to swap your 14MB with a 1 MB and you can boot to desktop, maybe those test programs would work.