Re: [hatari-devel] test to run on real falcon

Same result for me: No bus error

Falcon 030, 14 Mo RAM, Tos 4.04

Laurent

Le 03/07/2015 22:02, Roger Burrows a écrit :
On 3 Jul 2015 at 21:47, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
could the people having a real falcon run the 5 PRG inside this zip and
report which ones give a bus error (2 bombs).

test_pf0.prg should give 2 bombs, other should not, but it depends on
some prefetching I'd like to check.

The bus error should happen depending on how much RAM you have in your
falcon (4MB should be OK I guess). Please tell how much RAM you have.

No bus errors from any of the programs.  I have 14MB.

Roger