Re: [hatari-devel] DSP check freeze in Tautology II startup

On torstai 02 heinäkuu 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Btw.  I noticed few games in compatibility list which are still
> marked "Doesn't work with WinUAE".  I'll check whether those
> work now.  I've already checked few things which has similar
> text with different wording and those worked now fine, so I'm
> optimistic that your changes have fixed most of the remaining
> ones too.

I updated notes in compatibility document, but there was
no major improvement in any of those cases.

Additionally:

* Kwiks.pd has same issue as T2.

  Confusingly, DSP wait is *after* Pterm(0).

  If I use "--cpu-exact off", game works fine, same as T2.

* Golden Island demo has same issue as T2
  (after pressing F1 to "Start Game").

  If I use "--cpu-exact off", I get prefetch mismatch
  warnings + crash.

Both of the games work with (older) oldUAE CPU core.