Re: [hatari-devel] DSP check freeze in Tautology II startup

Le 02/07/2015 20:28, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Btw.  I noticed few games in compatibility list which are still
marked "Doesn't work with WinUAE".  I'll check whether those
work now.  I've already checked few things which has similar
text with different wording and those worked now fine, so I'm
optimistic that your changes have fixed most of the remaining
ones too. :-)

Hi

I see in compatibility list that Jewelz and Chainz still have a comment about music working only with old cpu core. I think it can updated as working with WinUAE core too now ?