[hatari-devel] Potential (minor) emulation issues

* When selecting --cpulevel 1 with WinUAE CPU core,
  there's *a lot* of repeats for this:
exit m68k_run
run_1_ce
exit m68k_run
run_1_ce
exit m68k_run
run_1_ce
exit m68k_run
run_1_ce
exit m68k_run
run_1_ce
exit m68k_run
run_1_ce
exit m68k_run

* According to its documentation, Capy game is supposed to run
  both on Falcon and TT.  However, of the 2 versions I have,
  one bus errors when started on TT.  Reason is access to
  $ffa203 which is DSP register.

  The other version uses chip music instead of DSP player on
  TT, and works fine (in this respect at least).

  If this isn't Capy game bug, I suspect that on TT emulation,
  access to these (non-existing) register addresses isn't
  handled correctly.