Re: [hatari-devel] For info : the current warnings I get

Le 01/07/2015 17:12, Thorsten Otto a écrit :
Things like

 > warning: unused variable ‘fd’ [-Wunused-variable]

may be harmless, but

 > ‘f.cznv’ may be used uninitialized in this function

indicates a codepath that uses variables which where never inialized and
should be investigated, otherwise the calling function may work with
random values.

It could, but sometimes gcc can't guess that some parts of the code are mutually exclusive. In that case, this is really a warning that can't happen.