|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X
- From: Thorsten Otto <halgara@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 15:39:09 +0000 (UTC)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s2048; t=1435765151; bh=jEMRKbdC5HgWJ4AUpBNQDOa+sPHgoUn72HZ/bB/eT6M=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=VcM3uRIpH+9C6X7WCrQEwV4S34sxZf2CdssNOjR94MW7PMBlrENAjviZgI4u4hSOg6piJtdrUOL7IB2YO6kDP3c/CGWO4q/0dmFZfItOXs7+2NHposmM7P/P2S3+2I6iqHYUI2TfVk/f3LCGa2dnZ8i4SaP3BXBtwL8ALLJDrNbIs6z5M81hMpcs+rpxW5alygsmhFyrwvq5ouifQQct6G8gL4jrZGAU/AUOdbPCt6KrKZRIYtLKWC0hwrjMWp86E/6KOJAN3d9colO7aYW+hG4x4/jSNFdc642ifKYEGIr+BmeSViSOADfFWiklQoVq/Aj2HvhXJzZCq0Vlz54wfw==
Only did a few tests, but launched without problems (MacOSX 10.8 Moutain Lion, running in a VirtualBox).
The only thing that i noticed is that the static info texts in the statusbar disappear when you switch to/from falcon mode. When you switch to TT mode, the texts in the first line are displayed in white on a gray background. This happens for both apps.
Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 20:18 Montag, 29.Juni 2015:
Linked is a .dmg that is built exactly as if I had made a proper release just now (that is, both Hatari.app and Hatari_Falcon.app are included etc). I pulled the latest sources for the build, followed the build instructions I've posted before and I've also verified that TT ram etc show up in the settings dialog. Other Mac users on the list please test this .dmg to see if it's what you expect it should be .. :)
Todo: The doc-directory is from 1.8. I do not know which files from the source code repository should be included (last time I just took it from the Windows release). Same applies to readme.txt in the root.
README-libraries.txt is updated with the actual versions I've built with.