Re: [hatari-devel] For info : the current warnings I get

Things like

> warning: unused variable ‘fd’ [-Wunused-variable]

may be harmless, but

> ‘f.cznv’ may be used uninitialized in this function

indicates a codepath that uses variables which where never inialized and should be investigated, otherwise the calling function may work with random values.

Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 22:25 Dienstag, 30.Juni 2015:

Le 30/06/2015 22:07, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Just for your info, the list of current warnings I get while compiling
> the new release of Hatari:

Hi

althoug not very nice to see, those warning are harmless. Some could be
removed by rewritting some code, but I'd rather keep a common code base
whenever possible with WinUAE.

For the release, we can turn warning off for these files, as it's
already the case for cpuemu_xxx.c files.