Re: [hatari-devel] Obscure instruction pairing bug

Hi, I confirm there's a missing pairing, I will commit the patch later tonight.
As for the difference between tos, it's because pal/NTSC tos have a 4 cycles difference per hbl, which is the just what we miss with the pairing, so that's just à coincidence in fact, because mike's test code doesn't set freq to 50 Hz.
Nicolas