Re: [hatari-devel] Obscure instruction pairing bug

Le 28/06/2015 22:00, npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hi, I confirm there's a missing pairing, I will commit the patch later
tonight.
As for the difference between tos, it's because pal/NTSC tos have a 4
cycles difference per hbl, which is the just what we miss with the
pairing, so that's just à coincidence in fact, because mike's test code
doesn't set freq to 50 Hz.

fix is commited, get it from the main repo, or from http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/ if you're only looking for a windows binary.

Mike, just for the record, could you tell what are the name of the demo / group, so I can add a note about this in Hatari 1.9 ?