Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

On Thu, 14 May 2015, Troed Sångberg wrote:

Let me know if this looks ok - made a very quick stab at it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/Hatari_Falcon.app.zip

Hi!

Thanks a lot of the build, it starts and works like the 1.8.0, no regression as far as I can tell.

There are some issues however, but not due to your build.

1. The OS X UI is not updated to support 68060 and TT-RAM, which are the best improvements for "v1.9", see screendump:
http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/190_system.png

2. The SDL UI texts have the wrong colour in bitplane modes. With wrong colour I mean that it draws the text in the same colour as the background. It's not so readable :)

Screenshot from bitplane mode:
http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/190_sdlbitplane.png

Screenshot from Falcon hicolour:
http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/190_sdlhicol.png

Should be noted that the text colour is wrong in all Falcon bitplane modes (1, 2, 4 and 8 planes) while it does not affect TT-emulation while still using WinUAE CPU and bitplane graphic modes.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/