Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Here's a test build from sources synced this morning. I believe it to be an i386/x64 universal binary that works on Mac OSX 10.5 and up - Mac users feel free to test.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/Hatari.app.zip

(ST build)

I have not tried building for SDL2. The only "upgrade" that was needed compared to how I built v1.8.0 was to include a newer version of libpng.

Trivia: The CAPSImage 5..0 developer framework available at http://www.softpres.org/download is not compiled for i386/x64 but for PPC/i386. I've thus used the same framework as Nicolas mailed this list when I made v1.8.0.

Question: In the compilation directory I get a libFloppy.a when building. I'm unsure what to do with that :)

/Troed