Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

On Wed, 13 May 2015, Troed Sångberg wrote:

... and now the application has been updated again, tested working without X11 (thanks Bob). It was indeed libSDL.dylib that had an X11 dependency that
SDL.framework does not have. Since I had no real reason for changing which of them I used I've now gone back to building exactly the same way I built the
v1.8.0 release but with the latest sources.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669647/Hatari.app.zip

If no other show stoppers appear I should be able to make a release when needed, with some caveats that my travel schedule might keep me offline for 24
hours every now and then.

Hello!

This version works perfect on my setup, OS X 10.10.3, Quad i7 MBP from 2011. Thanks a bunch for your work.

But (yes you can never please the wolves), it would also be great with the WinUAE build to try the new Falcon features (060, TT-RAM). I don't think there has been a working OS X binary of that yet.

Great work and thanks again.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/