Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Hi Jerome,

libzip and readline should exist on all Macs so those I don't include. portaudio and libpng I include as .dylibs built from Macports as universal binaries, and SDL and Capsimage I include as frameworks (also universal, that is i386 and x64, built).

I do build my Hatari binares using the Xcode project generated by cmake -G Xcode, but I also do quite a lot of manual editing to make it work. I've documented those steps in extreme detail and I'm confident others could build using the same instructions. I'm also confident that several of my manual steps could be made completely unnecessary if someone with more Xcode knowledge than me took a look at them :)

Currently I seems to be using Xcode 6.2, for the existing v1.8.0 build I used Xcode 5.

My build instructions are attached.

regards,
Troed