Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

Le 14/05/2015 15:24, Thorsten Otto a écrit :

If no other show stoppers appear I should be able to make a release when needed, with some caveats that my travel schedule might keep me offline for 24 hours every now and then.

It work also on my MacBook (10.9.5).

I stopped trying to make a complete bundled Mac Application, as my XCode project do not work anymore under XCode 4.6 (and I hate XCode 4.6, also).
A while back, I made some change to the MAC OsX UI, so my sources are, I think, not anymore in sync with the repo. No time...

How do you build your version ? From an XCode project ? Manually ?

I have some other framework that can also be included in Hatari.app (libzip, PortAudio, Readline)

JV