Re: [hatari-devel] bug: WinUAE CPU ignores debugger output log file

Le 13/05/2015 22:02, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I think console_out_f() should use the log file user selected.

As a result of this, Hatari UI throws an exception when
one opens the debugger window because debugger (register
dump) output file is empty.  To fix it, WinUAE CPU core
log output stuff should be handled properly.

Hi

this is fixed ; I checked with 'd', 'm' and 'r' commands that output now goes to the file provided with the 'f' command.