Re: [hatari-devel] Error dialog needs cold reset button

On keskiviikko 13 toukokuu 2015, David Savinkoff wrote:
> I noticed that Hatari leaves full Screen mode when
> the [Cancel] button is pressed to go to the debugger
> terminal.

Debugger disables fullscreen on purpose
(regardless of where it's called in Hatari).

> Works well, but is there a problem if the
> debugger (readline library) isn't built ?

Debugger still has all the same functionality without
readline, readline provides just improved editing for
the debugger command lines (history, TAB completion
and cursor movement).