Re: [hatari-devel] Error dialog needs cold reset button

Le 13/05/2015 19:32, David Savinkoff a écrit :

tested OK with hatari.5620 (problem first noted)
tested OK with hatari.5710 (most recent version)

Reset works well for the [OK} button.

I noticed that Hatari leaves full Screen mode when
the [Cancel] button is pressed to go to the debugger
terminal. Works well, but is there a problem if the
debugger (readline library) isn't built ?

Leaving full screen mode is very important so that
you regain control of the desktop.

Hi

DebugUI always exists, it will exit fullscreen and release mouse in case it was grabbed. After that, whether you have readline or not should not be a problem, it is the same as pressing alt+pause

Note the halt.diff patch gives these compiler warnings:
[ 25%] Building C object src/uae-cpu/CMakeFiles/UaeCpu.dir/newcpu.c.o
hatari.5710/src/uae-cpu/newcpu.c: In function ‘m68k_reset’:
hatari.5710/src/uae-cpu/newcpu.c:1570: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘STMemory_WriteLong’
hatari.5710/src/uae-cpu/newcpu.c:1570: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘STMemory_ReadLong’

That's some debugging code I needed to simulate a crash ; it will be removed.