Re: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the symbols prg option is broken ?

On lauantai 02 toukokuu 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> I found a bug in Hatari's conditional breakpoints code.  It didn't expect
> breakpoints to be removed during parsing of debugger files in chained
> breakpoints.
>
> For now, I'd recommend removing "b all" from the debugger files that are
> specified to be read when breakpoint is hit.  I'll fix the issue soon.

This should now be fixed:
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/3fb8e0ececbc

But it required largish change and the breakpoint code is pretty
complicated, so I would appreciate some testing on this also by others
(check that whatever debugger breakpoint / scripting code you have, still
works as expected).

While testing it, I bumped into profiler assert (maybe related to new TT-RAM
support) that needs fixing next.  Sigh.