Re: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the symbols prg option is broken ?

On sunnuntai 03 toukokuu 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> While testing it, I bumped into profiler assert (maybe related to new
> TT-RAM support) that needs fixing next.  Sigh.

Not related to TT-RAM, but DEBUG define, and the debugger invocations it
does after profiler warnings (counters reset done by debugger invocation
happening in middle of counter updates causes later assert on counters
mismatch).

Fixed by disabling DEBUG define (that had been enabled in hopes that it
would help fixing WinUAE CPU core reporting zero cycles for many
instructions).