Re: [hatari-devel] TOS versions cartridge icon handling under Hatari

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:44 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does UltraSatan usage need cartridge?
Sorry, a misunderstanding. I wanted to point out that it doesn't happen under normal circumstances (no cartridge but with a hard drive).

Hatari cartridge image header is following:
Ah so. So Hatari emulates an inserted cartridge. In that case I'm left without a proof because I don't have any ;) But it still seems suspicious, I mean, somebody would complain about that during the 15+ years of Atari ST market presence.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org