Re: Parallel port issue, was: Re: Tr: Re: [hatari-devel] Serial port issue with windowsHi,

I'll try to find out. It's a little difficult to pin-point the exact surplus data byte, one byte in a stream of graphics encoding bytes ... ;-)

Cheers  Peter

hwarin@xxxxxxx hat am 9. April 2015 um 11:23 geschrieben:

Hi ,

I've not yet went to parallel port support but I promise I'll get a look once I'll have a development environment correctly operational and corrected my issues on serial. From your findings on "extra bytes", was it random bytes, duplicates bytes or fixed ones ? (for serial, I've noticed duplicated bytes and another issue, may be on timing or file repeatedly opening/closing.

Hervé

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android - En savoir plus.

Message du : 08/04/2015 23:59