[hatari-devel] Re: Parallel port issue (was: Re: Serial port issue with windows)

Am Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:09:28 +0200 (CEST)
schrieb "perot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <perot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I'll try to find out. It's a little difficult to pin-point the exact
> surplus data byte, one byte in a stream of graphics encoding
> bytes ... ;-)
> Cheers  Peter

Mhhhh, "random" bytes in the output stream that only occur on Windows
so far ... sounds like the file might not have been opened in "binary"
mode. Could it be that 0x0a gets replaced by 0x0d 0x0a ?

In that case, please try to adapt the file mode in Printer_TransferByteTo()
by changing the "a+" to "a+b" or so to see whether this helps.