[hatari-devel] Serial port issue with windows : Output 1/3 :

Hi - If this can help ... The output of CMAKE's configure/generate - Some missing libraries but should be sufficient.

Could NOT find MATH (missing:  MATH_LIBRARY MATH_INCLUDE_DIR)
Could NOT find READLINE (missing:  READLINE_LIBRARY READLINE_INCLUDE_DIR)
Found ZLIB: C:/_WinBuilds/zlib/zlib1.dll (found version "1.2.8")
Could NOT find PNG (missing:  PNG_PNG_INCLUDE_DIR)
Could NOT find PORTAUDIO (missing:  PORTAUDIO_LIBRARY PORTAUDIO_INCLUDE_DIR)
Could NOT find CAPSIMAGE (missing:  CAPSIMAGE_LIBRARY CAPSIMAGE_INCLUDE_DIR)

Libraries summary :
-------------------

  - sdl : using SDL2 v2.0.3
  - readline : not found, install it to enable debugger history/completion
  - zlib : found, allows to use zip/gz files directly
  - png : not found, install it to compress screenshot/avi files using png
  - portaudio : not found, install it to enable the Falcon microphone input
  - capsimage : v4 not found, install it to use .IPF, .RAW and .CTR disk images

Configuring done
Generating done

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android - En savoir plus.

Message du : 09/04/2015 21:48