Fwd: [hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds

[Sorry, forgot to reply-all!]

Hi,

This is what I get for F10 (Debugger) - which does nothing

key down: sym=1073741891 scan=67 mod=0x0
key map: sym=0x40000043 to ST-scan=0x44
key up: sym=1073741891 scan=67 mod=$0

...and for F11 (Fullscreen) - which works

key down: sym=1073741892 scan=68 mod=0x0
key up: sym=1073741892 scan=68 mod=$0

...and again

key down: sym=1073741892 scan=68 mod=0x0
key up: sym=1073741892 scan=68 mod=$0

The only difference seems to be F10 is getting translated via the ST keymap? However I tried mapping F11 to Debugger using the existing key code in the config and this didn't work either.

Remapping the fullscreen key to something other than F11 also failed to have any impact, so I'm beginning to wonder if it's actually reading that part of the config file at all. It's definitely in the right location because I deleted it before re-creating it via save.

Some weird Win7 permissions/virtual store problem? I'll try running it in admin mode....

On 3 March 2015 at 09:51, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:00:27 +0000
Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I use -D, the debugger triggers automatically during TOS boot, as it
> always did - so it must be present and working.
>
> However I can't invoke it manually with F10, or any other key. Perhaps its
> some kind of configuration issue - but I tried deleting the .cfg and
> re-saving a new one from the latest build, then edited it to try different
> key assigments for the debugger. None of them invoke the debugger.
>
> The older build works ok, so it's a bit puzzling.

You could try to start Hatari with "-W --trace keymap", then you can
see the symbolic key values in the console when you press a key.