|[hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 19:58:12 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bK5BqBQ8+t0+jyqgOaXlN7ZvOP27WzZEKLGK2lwrcOI=; b=aU87d+14t/qz3jxjD2QIFYIB2CfeoLsq0PzHQHBt5QKHSVvKMkCJnMxzxanu9Gd3Xo i1jKIBcF8e1u16VSVu901XPXb8M+s5VTZOWUE/RxFo3OYq33jrDHk74L0JPOkY9w6IXM JbBtNMAnOtok6DscTZ+gXkW8zQBnorEUECM55oIzhXWMDlqk1tJ4ng/+Bood+v9eyJve rKcWa7YZkLvahkpgIsHjq0rtOaUt5fNLKFVUplg/d3Pzi0IUwMvlNX0b/mm/dTwNFlrW h/cfIvFtgQLsacZVS1o+iMMc0j6eq3hK2vkMLaHLwaX3tytx5OFzk5AgT/K1sZXmLZjF UdPg==
I've been downloading the windows builds from this site:
...and in the past things have worked well. But with the latest versions I'm unable to activate the Hatari debugger.
I have tried remapping keys such that functions known to work (like F11 = fullscreen) are used for the debugger but it doesn't help. It seems like the debugger is just not built into the executable?
There is a hatari-debug executable and I had assumed this was for debugging Hatari itself - or am I mistaken?
Any help welcome!