|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari windows builds
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:00:27 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=3apZluTmncqqn354Cy3zZIxis57SP5/dLkqiq/COZ9A=; b=UNQde6BcvTKyorJQQHd2KRHUxDnZVDn9cnVce9ByTUlJvIhlUbdY+hcYh7LgGbIqgE CXR6GbnGr4xiDZ2G5gphRUaIxCNs1+m04aQ4VZzgaH58DDAz3s+Ub33en12419uG2F8R 0e8En5mq+I8L7oJFjti/VgkVmpeIpbQ/MRDltQvVnucN7MVrwkSLXQgFGSWQAk9VQmTE 7YjyXwMRlYsEhVrsdNSR+pJK7MnlJUQIn6dMAj+d8DLusuYai8Ka9WBrSPmSt0qznmlu SvIcRlSTRS1W9P4yF3dE7q33Domi1mUpWvTgKKbs0HtNfTWLHz8sokOk+EYMazYjnud3 6lbQ==
When I use -D, the debugger triggers automatically during TOS boot, as it always did - so it must be present and working.
However I can't invoke it manually with F10, or any other key. Perhaps its some kind of configuration issue - but I tried deleting the .cfg and re-saving a new one from the latest build, then edited it to try different key assigments for the debugger. None of them invoke the debugger.
The older build works ok, so it's a bit puzzling.