Re: [hatari-devel] beautify sdl-gui underlines patch

The following are more observations (not suggestions):

I noticed an 'x' beside 'Max zoomed win:' in the picture
I sent previously 'Best-Hatari-v1.8.0.png'. I also noticed
this 'x' beside the VDI size buttons, and finally figured
that its meaning is to use the 'up' and 'down' arrow keys.

Note that the 'up' and 'down' arrow key symbols exist
in hatari/src/gui-sdl/font5x8.bmp and could be used.

Also, the two lower arrow buttons could be underlined
to provide a hint.