Re: [hatari-devel] Yanartas demo doesn't work in ST mode

Your testprograms testbot/testtop.prg gives me the same values (on STE) as you posted, but I'm still not sure about the videocounter not making a difference. The reason I added removal of right border (which is cycle exact) to my test was to not rely on synclock being positioned the same on different machines (since it depends on the videocounter, back to pre-fetch uncertainty).

(Also I would be wary about a 120 cycle wide switch - on STE you'd risk creating a +2 line already at cycle 36 while on ST you're safe up until cycle 52. But that depends on how you do all the detection etc when adding cycles of course)

/Troed