|Re: [hatari-devel] Yanartas demo doesn't work in ST mode|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Yanartas demo doesn't work in ST mode
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 00:26:45 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=Yc9nXwV9/eZAJvf5mluHh71Y7Jw80rlbvZYQ6FHcgCI=; b=JsLO7lYv9T6y0Ld7hVRBoMAAYVpVG8ejVxQwTFApsrlwNKTi4QlZc7yEj7q1VDxP51 vo1g2q1wP85ucc6DBt9+vkZFVuZAWH02zTw5/AZWYVevaJSHKILxlpyEWY0+pJLNRAOR QgbO1t07AIGM2IwQhQf5/f47EefNRiFC1cSa8PCjSdjvLYytbvJn5QOTo/m9eq1D2VvN nig8DjagGayt7swV15ktfbbfxoDFydDdIwQ2JTM0TqmtwBrjp+ElV17s1hnXKnXOvAZk hLrsUgTdaWBpG3SZRSkFIlm21VsqLXvAHbdxCV4RzoLo9GJLXbXbyeZmWrS4c58zhRLB XKbw==
Right, so, the GLUE has no concept of switches ;) It's just a question of what values are in the registers when the state machine reaches a possible state change. I looked into my notes and my recall was incorrect - the position in question is cycle 502. So, if $820a is 60Hz at that cycle on line 33 or 199 the corresponding border will "open"..
And according to my notes this is valid for STE & ST WS1/WS3. For ST WS2/WS4 it's 504. (Tests done on synclocked lines - there are other issues if counting from HBL.) Of course, any RES detection we already know differs between wakestates so this is as expected.
Being back at 50Hz already at cycle 500 (and staying there) shouldn't work according to my own synclocked tests :/