Re: [hatari-devel] Yanartas demo doesn't work in ST mode

Right, so, the GLUE has no concept of switches ;) It's just a question of what values are in the registers when the state machine reaches a possible state change. I looked into my notes and my recall was incorrect - the position in question is cycle 502. So, if $820a is 60Hz at that cycle on line 33 or 199 the corresponding border will "open"..

And according to my notes this is valid for STE & ST WS1/WS3. For ST WS2/WS4 it's 504. (Tests done on synclocked lines - there are other issues if counting from HBL.) Of course, any RES detection we already know differs between wakestates so this is as expected.

Being back at 50Hz already at cycle 500 (and staying there) shouldn't work according to my own synclocked tests :/

/Troed