Re: [hatari-devel] Yanartas demo doesn't work in ST mode

Le 03/02/2015 23:38, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
FYI, I've seen you comment on this before, but nothing in my research
supports top/lower border removal being different between ST and STE.
IIRC it's cycle 508 that's important for the state machine on both.

(However, if you're measuring from the HBL interrupt then some
interesting things happen with regards to ST wakestates. STE is as usual
same as ST WS1 though. This research I haven't documented publicly yet)

From what I saw on my STF, switch to 60 Hz on line 33 should not occur after cycle 504 to remove top border and switch back to 50 Hz should be after cycle 504.

IIRC I saw some STE demos that did it 4 cycles earlier by switching back to 50 Hz at cycle 500, and top border was still removed (for example "darklight demo" on "no extra v2" : the bottom border is correctly removed in STE mode, but not in STF).

I would need to check that again on my STF and STE, I didn't have a look at this since a long time.