Re: [hatari-devel] no double click in fast forward mode

Le 05/01/2015 20:15, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On sunnuntai 04 tammikuu 2015, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
I agree that fast forward changes the timing and makes it more difficult
to detect double click, but from the comment in ikbd.c, this is just
what this function is supposed to do : compensate for speed up factor
and still report double click to the OS.

The checking that function does, is for value that is
set only by middle mouse click in main.c, and by remote
"doubleclick" command in control.c.

Hi

OK, I never noticed it was only with middle mouse button.